Monday, October 5, 2009

Arh! Die la... Die la...

Yesterday, my friend Ng Lip Fung chated with me... He told me that next week there's a gathering with my friends at SJK(c)Sungai Way. He said that my BF maybe would come if I did. So, he wanted me to go. I said I maybe could cause I remembered that I need to go up to Wen Dong(something about my scout). I went to ask my mom, she said we will go up on Friday, maybe can come down right at that day of gathering.

I was very happy thinking I could go.. But, I... I... got scared thinking the reaction of HIM... I know maybe he won't mind, but I do!!! I mind that I've gain fat the past year or so, I think.. And I'm starting to get shy about myself.. I don't know how to face him...? (What am I thinking?! I think I don't know too myself..)

No comments:

Post a Comment