Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm so happy!!!

24 July 2009, I feel loved... That late night, I was still online in my Facebook. I saw my primary school classmate who I had a crush on before said 'Hi!' to me n so we chat... When we chat, I remembered how he describe me as cute the other night.. and he said that he should have said it a long time ago.. I was somehow feeling a bit red when he describe me like this.

Then this day, he took the move.. He told me his feelings for me.. He said that it was from the first time we met.. I think it was standard 2 when I met him.. Now I know, when I gave him the handmade name made of strings and the cake made by my mother... he was really happy! He was not pretending to be..

I still can recall that moment. He was so cute!!! He gave me a cheese cake on my birthday and I gave him my cake (our birthday is the same day)... He was smiling! Then I went to where he sat and ask about how the cake taste like.. He said it was yummy when I saw the cake still untouched... You see, how cute is he!!! Hahaha...

OK~~~ More next time... But I really have to tell, he ask me to be his GF~ Haha.. Oh really, next time when I have time to tell... I really have to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment