Monday, July 27, 2009

Still about him...

25 July 2009, It was still about him~~~ The day before, he asked me to be his GF.. I said OK cause I can feel that he has taken out all his courage to ask me. But I had no idea how will this relationship work for now, cause we're still young and going out is still depending on our parents.. Plus, we're not in the same school, so we would be chatting online or talking through the phone...

This day, from morning to evening, he didn't even start a chat with me although he was online all day.. So I started the chat, I guess he was just too shy, I asked him why to see if I was right... He said yes.. I know he's honest, but did or did I just read his mind...? Funny.. Suddenly I feel like this between him and me are so alike... Like that late night before we agreed to stop chatting, my dad asked me to stop. So I typed and told him, he typed back that his dad had also asked him to stop. We said good night and asked each other to sleep early, then I went first.. I dunno how long more did he stayed online... Just knowing that we were doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment