Thursday, September 10, 2009

I feel like dying...

"Shit! I didn't finish that.. didn't finish this.." "Shit1 I forgot got homework.." "Shit! I didn't know there's homework for Science.." All this are what I always say nowadays... I really don't know how to solve these 'lazy' problems!!! Till now, I still haven't finish my History project!!!!! I'm so lazy to think about how to do it..
So you all know now my status, I'm stacked with a lifetime of homework!!! And I tell you, I'll never ever finish it on time! I'll be scold a hundred or a thousand and even a million or billion times but I'll just never wake up to see the problem... Because I just can't change the natural of ME! Just like although I'd like to be skinny and liked by guys, but I just can't be.. I'll always be the fat, non-likable,lazy little ugly duckling...

No comments:

Post a Comment